- Gold plating is a method of depositing a thin layer of gold onto the surface of another metal, most often copper or silver by chemical or electrochemical plating.
- Gold Plated Peyton Heart Bracelet: 18cm, no extension
- Gold Plated Hadley Chain Bracelet: 18.5cm, no extension
- Gold Plated Eliza Silky Beads Bracelet: 16.5cm + 3.5cm extension
- S925 Eden Chunky Beads Bracelet: 17.5cm + 3.5cm extension
Rustfree, Can wear to shower with proper care
JEWELLERY CARE TIPS
- Wipe it off before storing
- Don’t expose your jewellery to house cleaning products
- Don’t wear your jewellery in chlorine
Complete your gift with jewellery box and wish card.