- Alloy in jewellery making, are created when two or more metals are combined to form a new type of metal with different characteristics. The new metal may be harder, have a different colour, or be different in some other way.
- Commonly used copper alloys include brass and bronze. As an
alloy, copper is extremely durable and can hold up well over
time, despite daily wear. Because copper is durable, it’s a
great candidate to use as a jewellery metal. Over time, copper
will not rust but instead develop a natural green patina
17cm + 5cm extension
Not advice to wear to shower
Jewellery for a formal event
JEWELLERY CARE TIPS
- Wipe it off before storing
- Don’t expose your jewellery to house cleaning products
- Don’t wear your jewellery in chlorine pools
What's the best part?
♥Complete your gift with jewellery box exclusively made by Henna.